Thursday, January 16, 2014

She's Giving You Honolulu in the Middle of NYC

Global Warming has really been taking it's toll lately, especially in the New York City area. One day it's a comfortable 50 degrees and the next minute it's below zero, freezing to the point where layers will hardly help. I am so over winter at this point and I am ready for the spring to come in. I need consistent comfortable climates day in and day out, but then again it is NYC and there is nothing consistent about the New York City weather!
This Hawaiian themed blazer was just enough to keep me warm while taking a nice stroll through the park.
I purchased this blazer from Forever 21, although it is sold out on their original website, I was able to find it here.
These are the most comfortable pair of pants I own, they fit like leggings, but the fabric is much thicker. This was a gift from my mom who has been trying to get me to stop wearing leggings for the past few years (lol), the brand is New York & Co but I found a similar pair here.
These shoes are Ralph Lauren, they were a gift from my aunt <3. They are extremely comfortable &  have such a stylish snake print, giving you yellow python from the rain forests in Africa... I live! ( I searched on the Internet and found them here.)
For my bag choice, I wore my lemon yellow Micheal Kors tote available at Lyst.
One thing i love about New York City is the sense of entrepreneurship. Check out my cute accessories I purchased from a NYC street vendor. 
It may be a bit hard to see, but it is a beautiful rust colored link-chain necklace with the single link earrings to match.


At times, you just have to sit back and bask in the ambiance. Breath Taking, Serene, Peaceful.
Check out the beautiful landscape in the background, the frozen lake and the scenery of the trees in the background looks like a painting. Beautiful.

** Special thanks to my very very close friends Josh and Ashley who supported me and my aspirations, I Love you guys**


1 comment: